Thank you for your interest in attending the 60th Annual International Highway Engineering Exchange Program Conference in Lincoln, Nebraska. IHEEP 2018 will take place at The Lincoln Cornhusker Marriott from September 24 - September 28, 2017.
Delegate Registration Fees
Delegate registration applies to any individual who plans to attend the conference and technical sessions.
Delegate Full Conference Registration
- EARLY BIRD (Must register and be paid by July 31st): $500.00 | Includes all sessions, meals, and events.
- $550 | Includes all sessions, meals, and events.
Retired Delegate Full Conference Registration
- $300.00 | Includes all sessions, meals, and events. NOTE: Retired delegates cannot represent any company or agency.
Two Day Registration
- $300.00 | Includes all sessions, meals, and events for the days registered.
Single Day Registration
- $150.00 | Includes all sessions, meals, and events for the day registered.
Nebraska DOT Employee Registration
- $500.00 | Includes all sessions, meals, and events, except the Thursday Outing.
Guest Registration Fee
Any delegate can bring a guest(s) along with them to the conference. Guests will not attend the technical sessions, but instead take part in a guest program that has been organized. Delegates have the option to add a guest on the final page of their registration if they choose, or guests can be registered separately.
- $300.00 | Includes all guest program sessions, meals, and events.
All cancellations must be received by September 17, 2018. Cancellations and modifications can be done through a link provided in your confirmation email. Eligible refunds will be handled as follows: if paid by credit card, your account will be automatically refunded once your cancellation/modification has been processed. If paid by check, a refund check will be sent to your address on file within 10 business days of notification.
Helpful Registration Information
We are using a new system for registration this year. We hope you find it simple and straightforward. Though we have done extensive testing, we are sure there will be some hiccups along the way. If you need any assistance in your registration process, please contact Mackenzie Bartek or Charlene Shaw.
This is the page you will see when you click the link to register for the event.
- If you will be attending as a delegate (see descriptions above) please choose the "Delegate" radio button, then click "NEXT >". You will have a chance to select which type of delegate registration later in the process.
- If you will be attending as a guest (see descriptions above) please choose the "Guest" radio button, then click "NEXT >".
*Delegate contact information will be shared with sponsors at the Silver level and above.